Depuff & Brighten With Florence By Mills Swimming Under The Eyes Gel Pads — Review & Shop Now
All products featured on Squeaky Deals are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, Squeaky Deals may earn an affiliate commission.
These days, under the eye masks and gel pads are abundant, and since it's impossible to sift through every option to try each of them out, we’re giving our honest review of the Swimming Under the Eyes gel pads from Florence By Mills. The brand, which is the skincare and makeup line from actress Millie Bobby Brown, has several gel pad options for under the eye care. The Swimming Under the Eyes brightening gel pads were sent to us, so we put them to the ultimate test: fatigue, seasonal allergies and a full work week worth of stress and puffiness. These are our honest thoughts of Florence’s under eye masks, which we think they would make a great addition to your skincare regime.
Swimming Under the Eyes Brightening Gel Pads by Florence By Mills retail for $34 or at a discounted rate for auto-refill at $30.60 at florencebymills.com.
Are your under eyes in need of a pick me up? The Swimming Under the Eyes brightening gel pads from Florence By Mills have you covered. The cute whale-shaped under eye gel pads feature a sticker-like substance that provides a no-slip adhesive to the under eyes upon application. The unique whale shape can be flipped to contour the inner-eye area or crow’s feet, which allows for ultimate control on where your eyes need the most care and attention. The gel pads deliver an instant cooling sensation to the under eyes, and after removal, the under eye area appears noticeably brighter. Fine lines are smoothed and bags are de-puffed, revealing a wide-awake look.
- Cooling sensation that de-puffs upon application.
- Gel pads stick gently to the skin and do not move around after application, which allows for more targeted treatment.
- Whale shape is unique and fits snug into the corners of the inner eyelid.
- Pricey compared to alternative under eye masks on the market.
- Not as “wet” with serum as other eye masks, dries out more quickly than competitors.
- Whale shape features a hole that could be annoying to some as it features an open spot not being treated with the mask.